»

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Poor Neglected Blog

So it's been awhile since I've posted to my blog! With the ease of posting on Facebook, I've forgotten to update here too. I'm going to try to get back into blogging and hope to post weekly - well, at least monthly.
2010 was a fun and busy year for us. Listings were a little scarce. I had quite a few custom orders, and I had my own Disney trip to sew for!!
One of my favorite design of 2010 was my Princess set. I used some of my favorite shabby chic florals, paired them with some pastel polkadots, and added rows and rows of frayed ruffles!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


One of my most requested sets has been the Peace, Love, Minnie
skirt set my daughter asked me to make. The design was actually a re-creation of a tee I had in the late 90's. Emily loves anything with a Peace sign on it, and even tweens like the denim skirt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've made some variations on the design and have made Peace, Love, Horses; Peace, Love, Texas; and even Peace, Love, American Girl!
My friend Marah was kind enough to send me some pictures that she had taken of her daughter's Peace, Love, Texas. Aren't the pictures stunning!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

It's been awhile since I've made somethng for my Little Man, but with our trip to Disney, he got lots of customs to wear too!! This one was made to math Big Sister's Peace, Love, Minnie set.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


0 comments: