»

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lovin' La Vida


Oh, how I love the Vida! It's versatile, comfy and just plain adorable. I sometimes agonize over fabric choices for it, then all of a sudden it all comes together and I love the outcome!! Use lots of different fabrics and fun trims to make it fun and funky, or just a few of your favorites for something sweet and simple. I've even figured out a pattern for 18 inch dolls!
I'll be honest though, when I first saw the Vida I didn't like it. I had to put my own spin on it to fall in love with it. It's now my "go to" pattern. Perfect for BIG appliques, and I just love it worn as a tunic with jeans. Awesome for layering and adorable with leggings and a tee. Ahhhh, how I love the Vida :)




I can't wait to get started on my newest Vida creation - I wonder what it will be??





0 comments: